Triangle loudspeakers

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
It is a great pleasure to announce that Triangle Acoustics products will be available through Airmusic and Stereo-Direct. Triangle is not an unknown brand to SA enthusiasts worldwide; it has a solid following and legacy of more than 40 years.

Taking on a new product line admits the doom and gloom in our country and needs careful consideration and thought, especially for a niche player like Airmusic. It requires a clear vision and a solid business case that is well appreciated within such a new partnership. Ironically it is the current climate in the country with all the power issues and the pressure on our pockets that surfaced the value proposition of Triangle. As I mentioned last year(also the way that the CTHFE 2022 was positioned), it is vital to find a new audience, perhaps a younger generation of enthusiasts, that will help us all that are passionate about music being reproduced better than the run of the mill commodities and keep the fires burning in our hobby.

It was clear that Triangle could play a role in the SA market and could even be a bridge between the die-hard audiophile and the younger generation of music lovers. Not only are there iconic speakers in the brand that can compete in the upper segments of the field but it is clear if one looks at how strong their entry-level products play in the high-value segments that Triangle themselves have a clear forward vision. They are heavily invested in active speakers(also in the value segment, network-enabled solutions and lifestyle products). From my initial conversations to in-depth discussions about best sellers in terms of product lines, finishes, and shared stocklists, it became clear that they approached the business with fresh perspectives. Together with our exciting new Polish brands, Fezz Audio and Pylon, Triangle presents a lighter and fresh touch, in their case with a bit of French panache, to the SA market (we can sometimes take ourselves too seriously :) ), without sacrificing quality in any respect at the various price points.

I wonder if Triangle was ever formally represented in South Africa. I do know that there are enthusiasts out there that have a soft spot for the range. Therefore, I invite you to look closely at the line-up and open your hearts and pockets to support Triangle.

Here are a few pics of the French chic of Triangle, and with time, more detail, such as prices, reviews, unique technologies, and launch specials, will be shared.

1676478791286.png

1676478315784.png

1676478356904.png

1676478467741.png

1676478635160.png

Latest posts