Dr Feickert Analogue turntables

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
The first DFA turntable order from the good doctor arrived yesterday, so I guess it is a good time to let forum members know that these highly regarded and superb turntables will now be available from Airmusic. I took my time with adding a turntable range to the Airmusic's portfolio. We have very good turntables available in SA that have gained the respect of the market and that I also often support, so I wanted to have a strong contender. Otherwise, it would have been a me-too product, which is not in line with the identity of Airmusic. DFA is not a new name; some of my friends already own a unit. There is no need to try and oversell the range, but rather a friendly invitation to all interested in the range to get in touch with me. I will have a Volare on demo in Oct in Cape Town, and it will, therefore, be a good opportunity to have a 1st hand experience of what DFA entails. The units can be supplied with tonearms, but of course, once again, there are so many good options available locally that I also look forward to working with the other commercial members to service our SA market in this vibrant segment.

1661944863542.png

Also, perhaps of interest to the vinyl lover, I will take orders for the DFA protractor before and during the event. It is, for many, not a luxury but a must-have vinyl accessory.

1661944796580.png