Jadis back in South Africa

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I am delighted to announce that Airmusic has reached an agreement with Jadis to represent the range in SA. Jadis is not an unknown brand for many South African enthusiasts, especially those interested in valve equipment. Airmusic's portfolio has grown over the last few years, and loyal customers and their unique needs often informed decisions about taking on new lines. Most of the brands, because of their artisanal nature, are niche products, and I am not under the illusion that these brands will ever become volume-based and dominate the SA market. However, each range has a legacy and brand equity that runs deep rather than wide. I am sure the flair of the French, well captured by the Jadis products in their sound and aesthetics, will appeal to some enthusiasts. Jadis also complements some of the other products in Airmusic offering well, but more on this later.

I am looking forward to the first units arriving in SA later this year.

Lastly, if any Jadis lovers are reading this post, please share a pic of your products with us. It would be lo