streaming software

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron g

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
i came so close to giving up on the bullfrogs... i was ready to sell them & keep the vivids that i am now advertising.
the bullfrogs were fantastic, but there was just a sharp tone to them that i couldn't get rid of.
then a friend suggested that i download & run a trial version of audirvana. i decided to give it a try & see - couldn't hurt - though i didn't see that it could possibly make a significant difference. i mean, it's all ones & zeros isn't it?

once again, i was wrong. horribly wrong. 🤣
the tone was spot on, the noise was drastically reduced. the sharp edge was gone - on most, but not all recordings.

the shunyata power conditioner was bumped in the for sale section a few days later & i grabbed it. yet another significant increase..

very happy now. & really amazed at just how much difference audirvana has made.
i have heard from a couple of other, more knowledgeable than me, people, who have had the same experience, so hopefully not just my imagination.😂
i am using the origin version, which doesn't connect to streaming services, just enables playback of local files. it is available for a once off purchase as opposed to the streaming version which is subscription based.

highly recommended for anyone looking for a playback software solution - well worth giving a trial run.

Latest posts