New record stands from rec.audiocraft

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Willemse

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that I have started a new enterprise under the name rec.audiocraft!

The business will manufacture various items with a focus on audio related furniture and equipment, which I will elaborate on as each product is completed and tested sufficiently enough to allow me to comfortably market.

I know some of you are waiting for the RCM… soon good people! I still have to finalise with some of the third party manufacturers, as well as iron out one little thing that is of minor concern.

What is however available, are our first vinyl record stands! These are available in a number of finishes to suit your decor or match your speakers. Want something specific… let’s see what we can do!

The three-tier model easily accommodates over 300 single records without compressing them together, leaving plenty of room for browsing, removal and return of each record.

The unit is built on an extremely smooth, solid and reliable rotation base which allows for the stand to be rotated with perfect ease using a single finger. This allows the unit to be placed close to a wall or in a corner, taking up minimal space without hindering access to your prized record collection.

As an introductory launch, I am making the first ten of these units available at R2999 each. Suppliers have unfortunately notified us of a material price increase of between 7 and 8 percent effective August 1st, but these we have in production and ready within the week.

Available finishes in stock are as follows:

Pure White: A wood-grained matte White finish.

Ebony: A wood-grained satin Black finish.

Natural Concrete: A textured concrete style finish.

Ages Stone: A stone-coloured wood-grained finish. (As shown, ready to go!)

For orders or enquiries, please mail me at [email protected].
Look out for us at the upcoming vinyl fairs!

Kind regards,

Jason Willemse

Attachments

• IMG_5646.jpeg
    IMG_5646.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5645.jpeg
    IMG_5645.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5644.mov
    47.4 MB
  • IMG_5623.jpeg