New Turntable: Luphonic - Where function and design meet

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dippies

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Like many of you, I have been keeping an eye and ear to the new releases and wonderful products showcased at the recent Munich High-end show. What became clear to me in show reports from the likes of Hifi Pig, Part-time Audiophile, Absolute Sounds etc was that vinyl is making a clear resurgence and to quote a show report from Part-time Audiophile: ?High End 2022 hosted the largest collection of turntables in the history of the world. I?m not even kidding. Turntables everywhere, from brands I knew, and from brands I haven?t heard of before this show. Crazy number of turntables. There might have been more turntables that speakers, if you can believe that.?

It is also clear to me that the Germans are at the forefront of this turntable revolution. One brand that piqued my interest is the new outfit called Luphonic Labs who only had a little stand but seemed to create quite a stir with their futuristic designs. What I love about their newly released Turntables (available from September) is that it creates the perfect blend of contemporary design with functionality, and that at prices not unattainable to many audiophiles. It is certainly something I am adding to my wanted list.

And what is even better is that I heard a little rumour that they will be available in South Africa via Airmusic! [member=15182]Air[/member] https://luphonic.de/en/

Just look at how awesome these new TT?s are:

Latest posts