Something new, something young and fresh : Fezz Audio

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that I will import the Fezz Audio Products from Poland as part of Airmusic's offering. It is a young and fresh brand that is very relevant in the SA market and I hope that you will all embrace this newcomer. I have always maintained that the products that I enjoy promoting are the ones with roots in the real world. Although many of the products of Airmusic are aspirational and mostly artisanal I do think the entry ticket to my brands is still within reach for the average South African enthusiast. Uber-expensive products that reach out to 6 zeros leave me cold, to be honest. Music enjoyment should not be correlated with the depth of one's pocket and worldwide consumers are starting to ask for more inclusive businesses.

With Fezz Audio I hope to give even more momentum to my philosophy as their products are really exceptionally well priced but I still believe that it can be considered as well designed and manufactured with a high value for money proposition. The mainstay of the line-up is a range of valve amps but they are also now branching out with a SS line, in addition to some auxiliaries. Pricing would start from around R30 000.00 for the entry-level valve amps and as low as R23 000.00 for the baby SS integrated amp and that is before discount. I will share more info with time and watch out for an early bird promotion that will blow your socks off that and once and for all kill the perception that good sound is only available for the super-rich :)

There are PCL86, El34 and KT88 push-pull amps, 2A3 and 300B SETs as well as a 300B PSE and some interesting other variations as well in the valve line up and the SS amps are 90W class A/B. Have browse here https://fezzaudio.com/index2.php#whatwedo

But a picture is better than a thousand words  ;)