Day 28

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User121314

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Day #28

How many of us think it's JUST 7 more days?
Yeah right, dream on sunshine.

Cyril on Monday: 71,000 more troops deployed.
Cyril on Tuesday: Here's some more money for the poor.
Cyril on Thursday: You f*&%ers are not going anywhere yet!  :ROFLMAO:

Let us wait & see what nonsense is spouted tonight. Although, to be honest, I don't really watch or listen. Catch up on the synopsis in the morning without all the instant hysteria. Then get to see how much social media shows the hysteria.

Some more folks culled from "friends" today. There is a wonderful site, called allsides.com that allows everyone to check for fake news & bias. Add that to Snopes.com & for the really braindead shouldisharethis.com & there should be zero fake news or conspiracy theories shared. Alas, the virus has not targeted enough stupid people yet, and they are still sharing the same idiotic youtube videos.
I really thought I had better taste in friends... Or maybe I'm just a lizard & they truly are stupid?

Crappy day today.
Discovered that a 50kg concrete birdbath & my big toe can never be friends. Never ever ever. Even the Metrofibre chaps that were stringing fibre between us & next door blushed.  :angrywife: laughed. The laughter stopped when she twisted her ankle & screwed her knee up half an hour later. Then it was my turn to laugh. Until I had to carry her inside with a buggered toe. Then she giggled whilst beating me with her free hand. Not funny.
I'm limping &  :angrywife: is in a fabric knee brace.

Tried a new bread recipe today - aiming for a really light & fluffy braided loaf to dip into soup. It turned out to be magnificent. A magnificent Fail. The braids look great, yet the "loaf" fought with the aforementioned birdbath to see which concrete was denser. Probably my brain, as I must've screwed the recipe up due to not paying attention. Tomorrow is another day.

Resident 2 & 4 finished the 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle this afternoon.  :clap: With only 4 missing pieces!
They've hauled out a 7,000 piece one to start tomorrow. I think Resident 4 is wishing school had already started again!  :tongue:

Prepped the mailers for our newly designed & manufactured goodies (had to wait until there were 100k units in stock before sending out to clients). Will send tomorrow morning, some really interesting & useful items to be made available.

Resident 3 had online classes today. First design they did was a Bowie. Next one was an M1911!  :ROFLMAO:  Fun times for lockdown lectures.

Got a delivery of micro-greens today. Have no idea what I'm supposed to do with this. Feed it to short people? Suggestions were to put in salad, on burgers, on pasta. Japanese radish, Indian onions, Chinese cabbage, Broccolli (assume it must be South African Broccoli seeing as everything else has a country?) and some other mixed selection. All in tinfoil trays to be watered daily and snipped when needed. Throw whatever is not eaten away after 5 days.
Seems like the most unsustainable food source ever - it can never be propagated more than once, so has to be re-seeded & grown each time. Utter madness for what I gather is a current hipster fad.
The tinfoil trays would serve a better purpose as a repository for a single serving of lasagne or something similar IMHO.

We await Day #29 with eager anticipation.  :rubhands:

Latest posts