Day 34

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User121314

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Day #34

Just one more day?..maybe! :ROFLMAO:

The first part of the morning was spent with residents 3 & 4 hiding in their bedrooms avoiding ?insane person who needs a smoke?.  :fuse:

As a mission of mercy a friend heard their plight & proffered 2 packs of Madison. R4-00 each in Zim. R50-00 each in ZA lockdown. Nucking Futs if you ask me. I collected & also did a grocery run, we need braai meat for tonight & for resident 3?s birthday on Friday.

Rest of the day was busy with work; lead times on the masks have gone from 36 hours to 7 days due to demand! A good thing, but stressful balancing client orders & lead times.

SWAMBO made another pull-apart bread this afternoon once her nicotine equilibrium had been restored. Cheese & garlic this time, super yummy.

Didn?t get to listen to any of the classical LP?s that need cataloguing today, decided it was a good afternoon for something loud instead.
Supertramp ? Brother Where You Bound was the order of the day. Magnificent album, sounds spectacular on my system & has long been one of my favourite LP?s. Their first LP after the departure of Roger Hodgson. Firmly based in the 1980?s cold war era it is a masterpiece of 1980?s Prog Rock.
Perfectly clear piano notes, punch-in-the-gut, yet still tight bass.

The frugivorous birds are bringing their friends now! This morning we had a Crested Barbet, 4 Loeries, 2 Glossy Starlings & 2 Mousebirds taking turns on the feeder & tossing the fruit onto the floor beneath to feast upon. Lovely to see them enjoying the feeder.

A thoughtful ending today, that I thought really applies to the current insanity:
?Rules are written for those that lack the ability to reason. However, for those that can, rules become nothing more than guidelines, and they live their lives governed not by rules, but by reason?
James McGuigan.

Latest posts