Bad News behind Bars

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mafioso

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
At 5.15pm today, my wife and I wanted to take the dog for a walk. We decided to go to Newlands and walk in Paradise Park, alongside the M3.

So I got the dachshund in the car and I saw a foreigner wearing dark clothes and Muslim headgear  approaching my house along the sidewalk. As my wife was about to get in the car, the bloke tells her he wants food. She told him she didn't have any and that we were going out.

I then went back inside my garage, set the alarm and closed the garage door.

As I didn't like the looks of the bloke, I asked my wife to look back to see if he was walking away from our house but she saw him turn back towards our house.

I decided then to turn back to see what the bloke was up to. I had to go round a block to get back in our street and we saw him again a distance away from my house, walking briskly this time.

When I arrived back on my driveway, I saw pieces of my (Hulsman) garage doors laying on the driveway and distinct marks of at least 3 heavy kicks. Whoever did it, didn't manage to kick a hole in the doors but several pieces of decorative beading had been kicked-off.

I of course had a fair suspicion of the person responsible for this wanton vandalism and called the cops' sector policing number and a SAPS vehicle actually turned up about 15mins later.

I gave the guys a description and followed the van to see if we could spot the suspected perpetrator. They found him walking down Bowwood Road and got him into the van.

I id'ed the bloke and we proceeded back to my house. The cops got the bloke's shoe off to compare against the kick marks against my door and it was a perfect match.

I took some pics of the damage, went to Wynberg SAPS to lay a charge and have just got back from there.

Mr Badnews now resides behind bars and I will pursue the matter as I've had more than enough of this kind of thing.

Hopefully, the bloke is in the country illegally as many of these rondlopers are. My wife of course is worried that the bloke will come back and do us more harm.

mafioso

Latest posts