Why I started thread re Pfizer Vaccination

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Des Miles

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
OK don't start conspiracy theories . but immediately hit me a bell when I read about Pfizer vaccination and older persons with stroke. In November'20 I was 72 and had a stroke during the worst of the virus. I've looked back and only had the vaccination in July 2021 so nothing to do the vaccination. I've never spoke to anyone about my experience, maybe someone will understand what's happening I was at my daughter at the time, and I started to feel very disoriented. My wife drove home and by then I could not use a key to unlock the doors. I could not focus my eyes. IT was at a Saturday evening, I did not have a headache or feel ill. I just felt very tired and wanted to sleep. My daughter is a registered nurse, and she had an idea what was happening to me. she drove me straight to hospital and do checks. First thing They asked if I had been drinking. From there straight to MRI test. Finally got me into a bed at 3am on Sunday. Then barrage of tests from neurologist. A black guy very professional. On Monday {3rd.day} Iwas feeling fine. Neurologist discharged me from hospital. I walked by myself down from ward and out of the hospital. I experienced no effects. My doctor said to me."Des you've used all your luck" Now after 2 years I don't feel the same. Sometimes now I must think what I want to say other way say junk out. Sorry a bit long winded, but maybe someone will realise what's happening and because of the vaccination and strokes. Taking so called Mirical drugs, but the time bomb is still in my head. The MRI scan showed exactly how two clots from my aorta artery travelled to my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.