Xavian returns to SA

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I am delighted to let you know that Xavian loudspeakers are back in SA.

The choice of loudspeakers is a very personal and important decision for all music enthusiasts. Not only is much of the sound signature influenced by the loudspeaker choice but also what kind of electronics should be put in line to get the best results. On top of these factors I also believe the loudspeaker is the component in the chain that we most easily form attachments to, it is visually prominent and in my view should complement interiors.

Xavian ticks most boxes for me; they are well designed(acoustically and aesthetically), they are crafted with sensitivity to the materials used and the build quality is excellent. They are made by a small team of passionate and may I add humble enthusiasts. Xavian also represents excellent value given the fact that they are handmade by skilled artisans.

Xavian is not new to SA and in the distant past, I listened to a set and was surely impressed. However, the designs have moved on and the latest catalogue builds on a good reputation from the past but is clearly now designed with even a clearer vision by the creator, Roberto Barletto. I am also excited about what the future might hold for this brand given the prototypes in the design phase.

https://www.xavian.cz/about-us/?lang=en

More later on some of the speakers and reviews but for now, a picture. As they say, a picture does tell a thousand stories.

Latest posts