Streaming device ideas

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimbaLand

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have a stereo preamp that?s integrated into my HT thought HT bypass. I have an Nvidia shield  connected to my HT processor via HDMI and to my preamp via usb. I stream music through tidal.  Unfortunately I can?t watch YouTube via HT and get volume on HT because Nvidia shield is streaming all 2 channel content to stereo preamp when connected to preamp via usb and I don?t want to play Youtube via preamp. I also have to switch on the projector every time I play music via tidal for me to see the tidal menu.

Is there a streaming device you can recommend that I can use for music playback that I can control via an app and be able to access tidal without switching on the projector. I?m not talking about using phone as a streamer and sending signal via Bluetooth but something that will stream with the device and phone or tablet allowing me to access tidal user interface. My preamp has a build in DAC so I want something that will send a digital signal untouched to the preamp.

Latest posts