Shout Out for Francois from Audio Exchange

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maharajs

AVForums Member
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
We often go about our daily lives in pursuit of that perfect system. Often, the majority of us, well myself in particular, would research some items to the ends of the internets bounds to help us in determining a decision on a particular piece. All that research and available information though is nothing compared to hands on experience and Francois has that by the bakkie load!

Every item I have ever purchased, discussed, tested behaved exactly as he described it. Not everything synergizes with everything else, further, just because its an expensive piece that everyone else claims to be the best does not mean it will sound the best in your specific setup, in your specific room. Which brings me to my next point as thats just another area that Francois's passion and years of experience shine through - his advice has been always immaculate.

[member=1356]Francois[/member], I have not seen many with as big a heart to open your doors to people like myself, asking thousands of silly questions, spending hours drawing from your experience to make the best choices for myself. Through the years i have learnt much from you and will hopefully continue to do so.

This is a small note to say a BIG THANK YOU -  you are indeed a legend in the audio world!

I am sure many on this forum can attest to my viewpoint.

Regards
Dean