News from Thirteen Audio & Art! Audio Group Denmark

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

achim

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
...on my Munich High End Report here, I havent mentioned "my personal sensation of the show" - on purpose - the many new products of Axxess, Ansuz, Aarvik and Borresen - in short the Portfolio of the famous Audio Group Denmark! Its not easy NOT to find "only another loudspeaker company" among the hundreds of brands which are excisting and many thousand models with them.
Having the best in Class A technology with Gryphon Audio and in Solide State with Brinkmann...(yes in my opinion) why now Axxess and Aarvik? Why Borresen speakers next to my beloved Horns?
The descision was made mainly by waves of Ghoosebumps.... and the fact that SYNERGY leads to those emotions which we all knowing are priceless - but we all pay often high prices to achieve what we call Audio Nirvana. Audio Group Denmark achieve exactly this by absurde efforts, costs and research - in one word groundbreaking INNOVATIONS!
Yes a pair of Borresen Top Model M6 will cost EUR 500.000 - (landed R 11 Mio) - but their new Floorstanders X3 in glossy white or black might end in retail around 220K only and the bigger brother (or sister) the X6 at R 440K. From Top to Bottom.... that is what makes Audio Group Denmark very special and interesting for many in SA as well!
A Borresen X3 combined with an Axxess Integrated Amp/DAC/Streamer (Forte II = R 180K or Forte I = R 130K - connected to quite affordable Ansuz cables (Speaker-Cables, Ethernet, Interconnects and Power Distribution and Network Switch) leads to a musical experience which is truly outstanding. Axxess is the "affordable" sub-division of Aarvik and beside their enormous sexappeal and Innovations, their wonderful Performance makes them to a great offer and opportunity for so many forum mates here.
Have a look what s coming ..... www.audiogroupdenmark.com

Latest posts