Rosso Fiorentino Certaldo

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stanp

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
collections-certaldo-img1.jpg

I had been wanting to up grade my speakers for quite some time. My choices were: Martin Logan Motion60xt, Sonus Faber venere 2.5 and Proac Response D20R. I received some great advice and opinions from some of our forum members- thank you very much. Stefan of Airmusic suggested that I might want to consider Rosso Fiorentino. I had not heard of this relatively new brand and was intrigued . I continued with my research and found that I didn't like some things said about SF and ML in some reviews, negatives that I knew I could not live with, so I decided to delete them from my list. I decided that I would choose between Proac and Rosso( Every review I read about Rosso were all very positive, in fact they were given much praise) As were the Proac reviews too. It was a hard choice. Stefan being a kind, open and honest person made me feel that I could trust him. He praised the Proacs and suggested that they would be a fine choice. He also offered me a generous deal on the Rosso's that I decided to accept.

I took ownership of the Rosso Fiorentino Certaldo speakers last Wednesday. I Have had the pleasure of listening to them for over a week now  and this is what I think. I know that I have used many adjectives to describe them but they are worthy of them all.
The speakers look absolutely beautiful, pictures don't do them justice. They are very well engineered and the build is of very high quality.It is hard to beat the Italians when it comes to style and class.
The sound: I found them to be natural,neutral,accurate,open,engaging,mellow and non fatiguing. I was truly blown away at how absolutely wonderful they sound. Thank you very much Stefan, you have made me a very happy man.

I highly recommend this brand. Sonus Faber has some very serious competition, perhaps some catching up to do

PS. Sorry, my cell does not have a great camera so I took a photo from the internet

Latest posts