Magnepan Speakers

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matomehb

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
While travelling the journey of audiophilia one had the opportunity to listen to a variety of audio gear from forumites, friends, dealers etc. and so much experience was amassed through such exposure....

Having owned and listened to solid state and valve gear with different speaker designs, I must say that planar/ribbon speakers like the Maggies never received much attention from me.

Reviews and comments on the latest Magnepan LRS + actually reminded me of the need to listen to Maggies in a properly setup environment(s) so that I can make an informed decision....the truth is that while enjoying my Dynaudio Craffts that I purchased here on the forum, my desire to upgrade (having moved to a new home) seems to be directed towards maggies.....yes, I wanna give them a try....seriously so.

Francois had the 3.7i's at his place (listened to them) some months ago and I did not pay much attention because on that day my, mind was elsewhere.....🙈

May I request forumites/ distributors/retailers to afford me the opportunity to have a demo session 🕺 around Joburg but don't mind to stretch it to other locations around Gauteng...

Latest posts