Jamo Sub 260 No Sound

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghecko

Reaction score
Hi everyone - new member here. Have used the forum for quite a lot of answers in the past, never got round to joining.

I have a question regarding my Jamo Sub 260, and I couldn't find any answers to this on this forum so far... I've had it for about 5 years now and it was working fine until today I noticed there was no sound output.

I checked that it has proper power, I checked the fuse, I tried multiple different RCA cables, I tried using a different source for the input, checked the setting on the receiver (Onkyo TX-NR616) and ofcourse turning everything off and on again at the wall. The power LED indicator on the front stopped working like a month after I got it so that doesn't help.

I have no idea what the problem could be. I'm not an expert on electronics, but I checked the inside to make sure there weren't any broken wires or connectors, although I don't know how this would even happen since the woofer has hardly moved in the last 2 years.

Does anyone know what to check for next, or where I can take it for repairs in the Randburg area?

Thanks!

Latest posts