Car Audio Advice Needed.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Necrite

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
I'm currently in need of some advice, I recently upgraded the audio in my Mitsubishi Pajero swb with Focal Access splits in the doors and alpine 6x9s in the rear powered by a small amplifier. Also using a Pioneer Ts-3002SPL subwoofer in a sealed enclosure on a targa amplifier.

The targa amplifier puts out 1000w rms at 1ohm according to the Targa suppliers, which is perfect for the Pioneer subwoofer. My problem is simple, I want to stick to a sealed enclosure for a subwoofer in my car, due to space limitations. Ideal vented enclosure for the Pioneer takes up too much space. but the Pioneer does not like a sealed enclosure as it has very limited output.

I'm left with two options either I somehow find a way to fit a vented enclosure in my car for the Pioneer, or I replace it with a different subwoofer, which is where I need help. Which 10" or 12" car audio subwoofer would work really well in sealed enclosure that doesn't cost over R2000

Latest posts