Audiotronic drops the ball

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FranZAR

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Details as posted on HelloPeter; Mervin and Ian doesn't seem to give a hoot...

"On 29 November 2018 I ordered a Onkyo AVR via one of your re-sellers. It was a special request for a silver unit, which is not generally available in South Africa. We were advised that it can be done and will take 6 - 8 weeks. We paid the deposit as requested by you. On 25 January 2019 the supplier queried whether you received the order at which you replied that you are still waiting for delivery.

On 4 February 2019, you informed my supplier that you mistakenly ordered a C7030 CD player. Only you know how you can mistake an AVR for a CD player.

My supplier insisted that the AVR be couriered instead of waiting for another eight week sea freight shipment. On 5 February 2019 you confirmed that it would take two weeks.

On 8 February 2019 you informed my supplier that Onkyo Japan only manufactures silver units if there is enough demand. This after confirming the order, the delivery time and taking a deposit.

To be honest, you are bull****ting your clients because you ****ed up the order."

Latest posts