Author Topic: Like button  (Read 338 times)

Offline Nikkel

Like button
« on: July 10, 2021, 09:53:56 AM »
May I ask that we have it all over please?

I don't always have words but clicking on the like button always shows some appreciation towards a user's post no matter the forum board

Offline Curlycat

Re: Like button
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 10:35:23 AM »
The moderation team have discussed this already and the current implementation of the like button is what we decided on.
I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.  Alan Watts

Offline DACMan1

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 10:37:59 AM »
How about a "dislike" button. Being grumpy like an old man means there are lots more things that I dislike than things I like.  :tongue:

Offline Phase

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 10:40:25 AM »
How about a "dislike" button. Being grumpy like an old man means there are lots more things that I dislike than things I like.  :tongue:

There I just hit your like button :thumbs:

Offline Phase

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 10:41:09 AM »

You can like then unlike, if that makes you feel better :giggle:

Offline naboo

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 10:41:52 AM »
I don't see the like button in Tapatalk, was hoping it comes with the subscribe function. Am I missing it somewhere, or just not available?

Offline Curlycat

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2021, 10:42:03 AM »
Perhaps you are not as grumpy as you think ... you just liked Nikkel's post  :tongue:
I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.  Alan Watts

Offline naboo

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2021, 10:43:42 AM »
Perhaps you are not as grumpy as you think ... you just liked Nikkel's post  :tongue:
But now he wants to dislike yours...

Offline Phase

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2021, 10:43:50 AM »

^Like so.