Vodacom contract is more difficult to cancel than a gym contract

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumb and Dumber

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Please tell me someone here works for Vodacom and can assist old Dumb and Dumber to sort out his contract cancellation issue he is having since last year with them :help:

I simply want to finally cancel a contract I did cancel within 14 days, last year already.
On the 1st of December 2021 after phoning 0821958 (cancellations) for the 100th time, I was told my contract is now cancelled, ''it will take 36 to 72 hours to be complete''. Yet, they still deducted end of December 2021. Also deducted 31 January 2022 :headbanger:
Now I got my new invoice and statement, seems I will still pay end of February as well.
I phoned 0821958 again, what a waste of time. They cannot see anything on their system that I ever requested a cancellation.

Since I was told on 01 December 2021 that my contract is cancelled, I applied for another contract at Vodacom again, Black Friday special. So what it means now is I am paying off 2 contracts while I am only using 1.

What more can I do? Contact someone higher up on the food chain? I do have reference numbers for all my mails and calls.

Latest posts