Premium High Speed HDMI Cable - how good is it?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBritishGuy

Reaction score
Hey Guys

British guy here,  I'm new to this so apologies if I say something untoward without realizing it...

So I've just bought a UKHDMI from the company https://bunu.tech/M-Premium%20HDMI%20UK/home.html and wanted to find out your thoughts on Premium High Speed HDMI Cable - this all started for me when I found out my lg tv hdmi not working and I ended up buying a 8K TV, a new playstation, and a HDMI ultra HD Deep Color from BUNU.  I went with it because it was significantly cheaper than some of the competitors including my local computer superstore but I'm admittedly not completely sold.  I've looked into Premium Certified HDMI Cable UK and I've found a few differences such as an apparently increased picture quality but I can't see much at this point. 

Oh and as a final, the box says - HDMI 2.1 Cable UK - what does the 2.1 mean?  I've seen conflicting information and wondered if this makes any difference to the efficacy of the product?

Any help much appreciated.

Josef

Latest posts