Pioneer A-91D Amplifier brochure/manual?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrab

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've got a Pioneer A-91D Stereo Amplifier and matching CD Player (I forget the model now as Im at work) but I was curious if anyone has any idea where I could potentially find a brochure on this item (with the CD player to follow)...even a manual would be helpfull at this stage. There must be some old archive websites that keep these sorts of things but I just dont know about them :p

To be perfectly honest, I'm looking at doing this for a few things as I have recently inherited a few pieces of 'high-end' (albeit 15+ years old) AV equipment which has been EXCEPTIONALLY well looked after considering their age. I would like to eventually advertise them all on the classified section forums, so I may be posting a few more model numbers here this evening and over the next few days.

One other thing I know the model number of is a Laser Disc Player I now have, called a DVL-919 - If anyone can point me in the right direction for a brochure and/or manual on this too, I'd be very gratefull.

Thanks!

Latest posts