People with comorbidity.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumb and Dumber

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
On level 5, wearing of masks were just recommended, not a must. Now that more people can start to go to work on level 4, masks out in public is compulsory. I am one of the people who must go back to work, but as I do not want to contravene any regulations I am not 100% sure if I must go or not.
Let me explain, I have seen a document where it is stated people over 60 and people with comorbidities like diabetes, asthma etc should still be on leave. This was also not mentioned to be the case under level 5 with essential services workers, but is now under level 4.
I was born with asthma. I do take medication when needed, but I am not on daily chronic medication. Must I stay at home because of my illness or am I allowed to go back to work? I am 100% prepared to go back to work. I am just worried if I can get into any trouble by contravening a rule or something. In my persal file, when applying for my job, many years ago, I did list asthma as a sickness I have. If I get infected and spread the virus further before I start to show symptoms, can I get into any trouble legally wise?
I doubt my work can charge me as they say I must be there, but I do not want to be in trouble with the law.

Latest posts