Oppo not working...help please

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandarin

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Happy new year to all.

I came back from holiday and found my router, switch and oppo not working. Switch was completely dead. In a rush to get to our destination I forgot to unplug all the AV stuff.

I fear there might have been a strike while we were gone.

I am not too concerned about the router and switch but the Oppo was an expensive item and I would really love to get it back in working order. I love the thing! It is the 103 model.

When I switch it on the blue power led comes on and the tray open light only. There is no digital display. When I switch to Oppo hdmi input it does register on the Amp and tv but there is no display. Only grey screen.

Does anyone have any advice as to what I can try? I did plug it out for some time but no success. Same thing again. Might be the hdmi board I think.

Does anyone maybe have the local dealers' contact details so I can take it in to see if they can maybe fix it? It was imported from overseas so there is no local warranty but I will pay to get it fixed.

Thanks

Latest posts