Old but definitely not Cold .... ahhhh life is good !!!!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raffs

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Been sitting I'm my study doing some work listening to some tunes tapping my feet , drumming with my pen even typing to the beat at times :cool:, 70s soft rock compilation on Apple Music, I've completed my work tasks for the day about an hour ago , but I just can't seem to leave my desk. Why , well I got myself a mint pair of B&W DM110s about a week ago so hooked them up to my Emotiva TA-100 and today is the first time I spent time listening to this set up.... and damn it sounds good :love: , not sure if its the mixture of the time appropriate music or if these speakers are that good they are almost 40yrs old if google is correct ..... but ahhhhh life is good right now .... both speakers and the choice of tunes are OLD BUT NOT COLD for sure, perfect recipe for an overcast coolish day . .... lets us know if you have a similar audio ahhhhh moments , and what led you to say Ahhhh life is good ..... BTW typed this because I couldn't tear myself away from my desk:p

Latest posts