Nxgen audio

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King_Julian_S

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wanted to share a wonderful experience today at Home | Nxgen Digital Audio Best Digital Audio Products,
Thanks Craig and Basil.

So, I went to Wynberg to get my brakepads done as Nxgen is the only one who ever worked on the scoob. Little did I know that the listening room was right there as well😋.

After listening to Craig making my other favourite noises on the dyno with one of the many top Godzilla GTR's just parking around there, he took me to enjoy a few minutes of bliss in the audio room.. ViVids driven by Halcro.. 👌
I almost forgot how good hifi can sound, but there was that magical stage and everything.. I quite liked the fact that this system sounded really good and smooth. I just enjoyed the overall, nothing overwhelmed anything else. You know as an anlogue guy, I am always sceptical about digital streaming based systems, but this one is in a different league(top class league really)..

So, for those lucky enough to be around JHB, and if you are in the market, here's another highly reccomended option that's a must visit..

I can only imagine how lekker the cable test thing will go. 👍👍😁

Latest posts