Murphy?s Law....when did it last pay you a visit

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince MacMahon

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
A good few years ago, just after I had come out of a bad financial period; whilst enjoy the breath of fresh air, a couple of things went wrong at the same time (month)
- municipality started their woes; out of nowhere, their reading went haywire and my monthly bill tripled. There was very little recourse then. If you ever dealt such you would know the ?unintelligent? rule of pay now and query later. Ensued on fruitless trips to their offices at Jorrisen street in Braamfontein, somewhat ended up paying the mess.
In that same month, a geyser that?s worked so well for three years, gave up the ghost, had to be replaced. Then the gate motor was potentially fiddled with by the men walking in shadows in the wee hours of the morning. Also had to be Changed. At that time, insurance didn?t cover this. Had an Alfa Romeo involved in an accident , insurance repudiated as mechanical damage. if I remember correctly, i hit a brick whilst driving which damaged the oil sump, drained oil whilst driving...the time the light came on, engine was damaged). Then my run around Renault Clio drive belt got torn whilst driving on a highway; engine broke down; that was my last French car I ever bought. Costs to repair were more than 50% of the value of the vehicle. And and and......event after event in those two months...........

More than 10 years later! AGAIN,
Different issues but highly similar

What?s your share of this Untoward Murphy?s Law!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts