HEOS music server

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimbaLand

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I had never used Zone  2 before despite having had processors that have the functionality before. A few days a go I connected speakers in zone 2 ti okay in the lounge. My take was I will use normal airplay to play music and use the Marantz Network to control the processor/AVR. Somehow things were not straightforward and I couldn?t get airplay going in Zone 2. After reading the manual and registering a HEOS account I got things going.

It was so nice to see that HEOS brings all your most music servers together such as Tidal (which is what I stream from), Apple Music, Deezer, etc including files stored in the microserver and all of this functionality comes at no cost. It has its quirks but must go away when you start to understand how it works. I don?t know who else is using HEOS here and how you find it to be but I think it?s a nice app and thought I should share my experience. Only limitation is I think it?s only available for Marantz and Denon

Latest posts