HELP. Repair needed on a B&W M1. Where can I go?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alastair

AVForums Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys

Please help.  Where can I get an affordable repair guy to assist me with my B&W M1?  It is not a major issue, I don't think, but beyond my very limited capabilities. For those of you that know the model, the speaker is held up on a silver arm which has the speaker cable terminate in a small connector which protrudes from the base of that silver arm.  You then either put the speaker on the base plate or on the wall mount but in both cases the connector at the base of the silver arm fits snugly into the speaker cable receptor.  That connector has come off my M1 and the cable is also able to move in and out so it is not just a case of re-attaching the connector because it also needs to be held correctly in place.  Is there anyone on here who can assist me in fixing this or can you recommend someone affordable who can do this for me?  I am based in Midrand but am happy to drive somewhere to get this repaired.

Alastair