Help needed badly all the bass has disappeared ????

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The kock

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
I recently moved homes and have split my set up into dedicated stereo and AV as i now have the space etc.

My old room was a big room but had tiles on the floor concrete ceiling and mostly double brick walls so the bass response i got in that room i think must have been more that what is normal ??????!

Enter new possie and the stereo room is 8 x 5 m and in total only has 9m running of wall collectively and the glass and glass doors. Ceiling is slated to the middle of the room and the floor is parquet. Ill send some pics.

I cant get my CM10s to create any bass in this room anywhere. Im running them of the Nad 208 that sounded so incredibly in controll of these speakers with bass to burn in the previous house and now to put it frank my JBL extreme in the same room creates more bass specifically at low volumes.

Any comments welcome

I have tried: phasing on everything
Speaker cable change
Source cable change
I am using a cheap Source that might also play a roll until my fibre is sorted this might also be an issue so if there is someone with a reasonably good cd player close to me thats not using it that i could test this might clear some issues up??

Anyway let me know if there is advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts