Garages that deliver

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumb and Dumber

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Is there perhaps a website that lists all garages that are offering a service to deliver any vehicle to any town in SA?
In Bloemfontein our choices are limited. If you are looking for a specific car, you will not get it online from local garages, I simply do not want to drive to all the local garages on a weekly basis just to hope the car I am looking for pops up somewhere.. McCarthy Call a Car can work, but with my experience if you say you want this car, they will let the whole world phone you about other cars that you never said you would consider in the first place. There are so many cars available at very good prices in other provinces, but unfortunately if you want it, you will have to go and fetch it. And there is no guarantee that your car will be traded in after traveling all those miles. I always did that, but feel now that why not buy from a garage that are willing to deliver.

Do anyone have a positive experience with any dealership that offers delivery, and can source the car you want, even if they do not have one in stock currently?