EksDom Load shedding Woes

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince MacMahon

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I?m interested to know what you do when loadshedding kicks in. Do you unplug your gear and plug it in once power is back?
Or even switch off the plug.

I have been using my AV Processor successfully without a glitch till loadshedding  started. One of the things I loved about this processor was the lip sync issue, didn?t have to adjust, tweak or press this & that. From the box, the lip to voice from speakers synchronization was perfect.
It?s one of my pet peeves! I get annoyed with lips on screen aren?t aligned to sound/voice.

A few days ago, I picked up that the lip sync issue started. I had to go into settings to adjust etc....this didn?t work. I tried to ?Delay? from 1ms to 500ms ...couldn?t get it right. Eventually, I had to do a Factory Reset on the unit. Voila, it?s now working as it should. No more irritation!

I couldn?t pin point the issue to anything besides thinking it?s probably load shedding impact on the AVR? How I have no idea, but since this, I now switch off my gear at the plug if I?m home.

Anyone with issues since Loadshedding started? What?s your take on switching off gear before Loadshedding schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts