DAY 23

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyP

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Chilled morning as it is record store day after all (it?s virtual this year), listened to Radcliffe and Maconie on BBC Radio 6 playing a vinyl only show for the day with the reasons they had the records still and some guest selections (new Sparks track was great, new The The not so much on first listen but it?s The The so it?ll need time to grow).

Then semi-disaster - work laptop packed up.  I know how to fix it, it?s done this before, trouble is I need a specific screwdriver with a strange fitting and the only one I know of is one in the office of one of the IT techs so it?ll have to wait till after I get back to work.

I do have two other computers- one of mine, one really crap one from work which I use for typing so I?ll not lose any work from the above.

Day two of no cigarettes going OK although last night was bizarre (waking up all the time from nicotine withdrawal).  One more day and the physical withdrawal is done, then it?s just mental.  Weighed myself too to make sure I don?t expand too much (I?ve shed about 5kgs during lockdown so far and two belt notches, don?t want to put it all back on)

Latest posts