Synergy of equipment or what´s on the record?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingvar Ahlberg

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
So, I have listened to this since 1972, that´s 51 Years, correct me if I´m wrong on the maths.

IMG_2673.JPG

In the mid 70:s this was one of the closing records on all discoteques, (good, as then You could hold the girl close not moving in ridiculous, badly timed, patterns on Your own on the dance floor, I was not that much better on the "dancing close together" part but hold the European record in stepping the lady on the toes record, but Swedish girls are smart, perhaps all girls, so they decided that "no reason to dance with this jerk, there must be something else I can do with him that is pleasant" consequently they did that.

Played this record and that song right now, didn´t for a while, and the power and resolution, tonality on the bass through the ARC SP-6B and the A-75 is, to my ears, incredible and it remains, for me, one of the real masterpieces in Rock´n roll and Lou Reed history.

Whatever, very nice when a record from Your ancient history is put on the TT and it still surprises and brings pleasure, and memories of other types of pleasure.

Ingvar