Announcement: Wiim Dealer For S.A.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stereosane

Where Music & Emotions Meet
Reaction score
WIIM MINI STREAMER

I'm very excited to announce that I have just signed off on been the new and first Dealer in South Africa for the Wiim Mini Streamer.

They will be on display at the Cape Town Hifi Show in October, more details and pricing will be made available soon, Im just waiting for the first batch of stock to land in S.A.

I think this is going to be a real hit especially at the price point and the digital output measures extremely well, I've been playing around with a test unit for the last week and I'm super impressed using it as a digital transport, the sound quality far exceeds the price of the unit.

There will be some exciting extra products coming available soon as part of the range.

https://wiimhome.com/Overview.html
For those who haven't heard of Wiim Mini yet, here is a quick rundown on what it does. Just make sure that when reading the reviews on the net that you look at the date of the review, there have been a few updates over the last few months. Stuff like gapless playback & Roon, Chromecast Audio is to be expected soon as well. Check there site for the latest info.

" The WiiM mini is a revolutionary hi-rez music streamer that fits into the palm of your hand.

You can stream music directly from any device that supports Spotify Connect or Tidal Connect. You can also stream the most famous online music like, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, Qobuz, Internet Radio, iheart Radio, Napster etc. via the Wiim home app. Apple Music can be streamed via Airplay 2.

Mini has an onboard DAC that can feed most audio devises or it can act as a network bridge to feed an external DAC via its optical output.

WiiM Mini can stream up to 24- bit/192 kHz music wirelessly with its digital and analog output. It can play all your music gaplessly and provide bit perfect output via its digital optical output.

Wiim Mini lets you stream sounds throughout the house via Apple Airplay 2, Amazon AVS or our wiim home app multiroom function. With the multiroom function, you can easily stream music to multiple audio devices all at the same time.

This is the perfect solution to enter the world of music streaming. "

20220902_081156.jpg

20220902_081204.jpg

20220902_081226.jpg

20220902_081404.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts