Braai Service / Maintenance

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 18803

Reaction score
Praise Post!

A few months ago, I came across an ILF post highly recommending a gentleman named Kenny for Braai repairs.

I have a Chad-o-Chef gas braai that had not been serviced since installation and so it needed some TLC.

I got hold of him and sent him images of the braai and what I needed to be done to it.
He came through the next day, inspected the braai and informed me on what needed to be done. He then took the braai away and worked his magic.

He returned it a few days later and installed it, tested it and all was working well. He followed up a few weeks later to make sure all is still working, which it is.
I have developed a casual friendship with him and I know he is struggling to make ends meet due to the sudden loss of his son. If anyone needs to have their braai serviced please consider Kenny. You won't be sorry. He charges a mere R750 for the call out, full service and deep clean.

I highly recommend Kenny. He is very knowledgeable on all braais, super friendly, helpful and just an amazing human. He services the JHB/PTA area.

His contact number is 083 510 3101 (shared with his permission).

Thanks