Unfortunate Maggie Situation

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJ

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Below my reply to Jessejon?s thread only to find the thread got closed while I was typing....

Guys....honestly, I think some people are completely over reacting on the forum. This is an open forum and reply?s should not be scrutinized and jumped to all sorts of interpretations before a situation is cleared.

I made two early comments on the thread, wanted to lead up to a situation where both Mark and Eddie would be cleared from the advertised info given about the speakers.

My last post was early yesterday morning. Was unavailable for the day to check the forum. Got onto it last night only to find the thread closed and some replies deleted.

Did communicate with Both Mark and Eddie, and explained my participation on the thread and the reason I went about it the way I did.....

Let me state categorically that I have the highest respect for both Eddie and Mark, and do apologize for my part(manner in the way I responded to the thread) that led up to this.

Glad that this has been sorted in an amicable way and trust that all can take some good from this situation.

Regards
Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.