Are my questions Unreasonable to warrant Non-response?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mafioso

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Elsewhere on the forum I mentioned that my Sansui AU317MK11 was stolen and I would like to buy a worthy replacement for it.

A forum member responded by PM yesterday and mentioned that he has a (AU) 417 together with a tuner.

I responded immediately when I read his PM and let him know that I had to attend a meeting last night and will reply in a few hours the same evening, which I did.

On my return a few hours later, I asked him for the following:

1) Price and cosmetic condition
2) Is it an all black amp as it appears some 417's had finishes other than black
3) I supplied my phone numbers and email address and asked if he could send me a few pics of both the amp and the tuner he also appeared to offer FS.
4) Lastly, I asked for his price to include shipping costs for the amp or for both items as I intended to buy both items provided they are in good working order and cosmetically in a nice condition.

Until now, just silence.

Could it be that the member never received my two PMs sent yesterday evening a few hours apart?

skollie