Makro .... really baffling price

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1447

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
the other day i was looking for a Wi-Fi adapter so that i could use my portable Wi-Fi router with my desktop machine ... and by mistake i decided to check at Makro first since it was already 4PM and going anywhere else would have meant going the next day

the lady helping me was wondering why i had a horrified look of utter amazement on my face when she told me that they had exactly what i wanted for R899 .... Damn i have seen these devices for as low as R100 bucks at online stores like takealot .... so i ran across the road from Makro Springfield to Matrix Warehouse at value centre and eventually got something for R159 (it was late so i grabbed it and if i had time to waste then i would have probably looked for it online BUT i reckon that with the shipping for purchasing online i would have still paid close to what i did anyway

But Makro are trying to rip the public a new one with these small but not always so necessary devices ... the funny thing is that they are way cheaper than anyone else for things like flash drives and SD cards .... anyone else baffled by whats happening over at Makro  :nfi:

Latest posts