To aqualung and Family_dog

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mafioso

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hello guys

I cannot quote as Aqualung's topic re the V15 Type 111's has been locked.  As always, it has been a pleasure to have been able to help get a famous needle to be back on a tonearm and to do the job of playing music again.

@ Eric

Thank you for your kind thoughts. The purpose of the hospital visit on Tuesday this week was to do blood tests and to see if the Linac 4 radiation treatment I had was doing its job. I was supposed to stay there until Friday for 3 more but different scans for the same purpose as above but the aftermath of the crowbar incident prevented me from staying in hospital until tomorrow as Chubb's technician inexplicably did not turn up to finish what he started - no call back from Chubb to explain his no-show.

This morning early, I got another call from their technical department, saying their tech will again not turn up today to finish the job in installing the new panel as he was ill.

All I have in the line of security is half of the pir's and no perimeter devices. The job will now be completed on Saturday and Sunday this week. The baskets 'swore' with their untrustworthy paws on their alarm panel manuals that they will finish off here during both days this weekend. I'm not happy but what can I do.

To my total surprise on Tuesday at GSH, the drs gave me no further medication for the big C but I will have to be going there for monitoring for the next few years. I also had a little surprise for them. My brother Jan accompanied me on Tuesday and first, we handed back the Zimmer walking frame and I gave him the walking stick to carry for me and was able to walk into the consultation room unaided, albeit a little spastically due to spinal nerve damage.

At present there are a great number of things to do around the house after the crowbar episode but life has to carry on.

I think I posted this on the wrong board and should rather have posted in Open Talk.

Regds to all

skollie

Latest posts