Making DIY Audio more accessable ...

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chucky

Reaction score
Hi All,

Before I set myself up for lots of abuse, let me start by saying thank you all for your input to this forum. It is entertaining and interesting, particularly for someone like me with limited electronic knowledge who is trying to get a better understanding through tinkering.

Now for the part where I set myself up for the abuse ... I found the KSA-50 project and would really love to tackle it. Like I say I have some electronic knowledge, but I am a computer nerd and could only ever aspire to be and analog electrical boytjie. The information is all there, but between the disagreements and differences of opinion, it becomes a hell of a feat to make head or tails of the instructions. Would it be possible for you guys to formalise your head-knowledge into something like a step by step manual? Something like the open source software guys do in terms of their how-to's and Linux documentation project. I am sure there is so much truly great knowledge that you guys could share thereby growing your community and sharing your passion with more people.

Thanks again for a great forum.

Chucky