Volume Level

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewald

AVForums Member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago the midrange driver on the GX200 stopped working. I only noticed when I cleaned the speaker.. I took it to homemation and they replaced the midrange driver.

When I got home today I was in the mood for some Armin Van Buuren and slapped the blue ray in got into the bath and had an awasome relaxing time. I did put it loud!

When I went back to put everything off just now noticed that the center ribben tweeter on the GX150 is not working..  :Ooooooh:

I have no idea what is causing my speakers to "blow"??!! I have set my maximum volume level to 0db, but must admit that I never go past -5db on the Integra 50.4.

The AV has never to date switched off due to overloading, or cut out or anything like that. I re-checked all the connections at the back of the integra and everything looks fine! The front's are by-ampt and the centre and surrounds connected as per norm.

Do I play my system to hard? I don't hear any distortion when playing at -5db or even 0db. I have never pushed my system past 0db. Normally when I listen to music I like about -20db and if I am in the mood for a good blue ray like avengers -5db.

Now I have to go to homemation again tomorrow to fix the centre....  :headbanger: