Very, Very Happy

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just have to post this wee story here, since I found the advice & the deal on this forum!!

I have just received my new Bentley FS120s at home in the Midlands & plugged them in to my new-to-me (but second hand) Yamaha AS-1000.

First things first - the two forum traders I bought from (BiZKiT for the speakers and PAPPA3 for the Yam) were both fantastic to deal with - easy, helpful & efficient.

BUT those speakers are unbelievable - for the price, they are better than anyone would expect AND they are made in SA. For some they may be considered "entry level" but I believe that may be based on their price plus they are the right size for the average living room & have a great, rounded sound for pretty much all kinds of music. I have been through a huge gamut of types of music today - straight old-fashioned Rock plus Jazz plus Classical plus plus .. really cannot get over how great they sound. All streamed through an old-fashioned but still fantastic Squeezebox Touch connected to the Yamaha.

Thought it was worth saying because ya never know who you are going to deal with, dealing remotely over the web or whether the recommendations one reads are useful or not, but in my case I am so pleased it is difficult to express ...

Latest posts