Valve Audio x Fyne Audio/Tannoy. Any experience here?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB92

AVForums Member
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Good day fellow audioholics,

Having been a member of this forum for some time now, I am feeling the inevitable itch to jump into the wonderful world that is Valve Audio. I had the joy of listening to an Exclamé 100 a few weeks back and was instantly smitten - what a sweet, lush sound and for such a reasonable price.

My question goes out to any Fyne Audio (and maybe Tannoy*) owners out there: Has anyone paired their Fyne Audio/Tannoy speakers with Valve Audio products? If so, what was the pairing like? (Bonus points for Predator pairings)

FWIW I have a pair of Fyne Audio F502s and and RME ADI-2 DAC providing the signal. A Yamaha AX-596 is currently doing the amplification and I can't help but think that it is my duty as a South African audio enthusiast to replace it with a Valve Audio product...

*I am including Tannoy in my question:
1) Because of the similarities in the team that has played a part in both brands
2) The similarity in their design philosophies, and
3) Because the probability of a Tannoy/VA pairing is far more likely than a Fyne Audio pairing.

Looking forward to hopefully getting into some discussions here! :D

IMG_3671.jpg

Latest posts