Unbox Therapy thanks to fantastic service from Vaughan SmartLifestyle

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshDeano

Reaction score
Hi All

Haven't posted anything on this forum since I bought my first (super duper modest) setup as seen in the signature. Happy to report that I'm upgrading  ;D

First wanted to give a huge shout out to the outstanding service from Vaughan at SmartLifestyle - what a champ, made sure I got the best deal with solid advice and he stayed engaged well after the deal was done. Will not use anyone else in the future and highly recommend him.Anyhoo now that I'm done with the shameless plug for Vaughan here's the details on the new kit.

The Wharfies are giving way to Monitor Audio Silver 300's - and the now have 2 SVS 12" NSD's for the lows and a new Denon X2400 AVR. Still pretty modest but a massive jump in my world.But what I'm really excited about is the new Optoma UHD65. projector... Cant wait to have all this set up now. If there are any recommendations on great installer in the Job area please share the details.

Will keep you updated on progress.