Thumbs up for HFX

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nirvana

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Just thought I'd use the forum platform to thank Eugene (HFX Alberton) and De Villiers (HFX Canal walk) for their great service recently.

I've been contemplating speakers with a smaller footprint than my ET LFT8b's (40x70 cm with Sound Anchor stands),for my (only) living space.
Initially looked at floorstanders and decided to go stand mounts (I have a small REL). A forum friend pointed me towards a highly touted pair of 2ndh speakers at HFX Alberton. Got the ball rolling with Eugene,and he agreed to send them down to Canal Walk. Got talking to De Villiers there,and they were kind enough to offer me not only a home demo,but liked my face well enough to let me have the pair for 5 days! :notworthy:

And the service remained equally friendly when I decided not to go for the (good) deal. Speakers were fetched at my home,and a second attempt at offering a 'demo fee',was wavered!  :nfi:.
I've since rearranged my listening area...

So next time I'm hunting for something else to keep the flame burning,these guys will be top of the list,I can understand why they are so busy!  :2thumbs:

Werner,Kraaifontein

Latest posts