Paradigm SE9 Bookshelf's, B&W DM10's & AMC 2445a

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingRSA

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.. I found these beauties today but have no idea if they are worth the R2500 asking price.. I dont have pics but they look fantastic but dont have the covers. The owner did not have an amp to test them with but he gave me a money back guarantee (written).. Any thoughts? Are they good for music? 

Then he also has a pair of B&W DM10's (also without grills) I noticed that one of the wires that come out on either side of the tweeter is not actually connected to the tweeter anymore.. is this fixable at all? The owner asked me to make him an offer on these (but with no guarantee) any thoughts on these and what would be a fair price to offer?

Lastly, he has an AMC 2445a power amp. I have personally never heard of this brand (looks a bit like NAD) its a 2/3/4 channel amp with relatively decent outputs. Again, he has no preamp to test it with and also asked me to make him an offer.. What do you guys think?

Latest posts