Padestrians se MOer!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballistic

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
What makes people think that a car must give way for them?

While cruising home, thinking of what I can do in the garden tomorrow, I check this bra crossing the road about 100m in front and to the right of me. He sees me coming on and picks up a bit of speed as he crosses. I slow down as I normally do, and what does this F'n rot do halfway across the road! he slows down as well, and gives me that look, as if to say, "Jy sal net wag"

As I'm approach him I'm saying to myself, "Bra! jy ken mosi vi my nie", so I pick up speed (just a teeny weeny bit) and as I get to him, my mirror clips his arm.

Jurre, toe is die ou "colored". Swearing at my mother and the rest of my family tree (family I never new I had). I was so pissed, I braked, trapped open the door,  got out and it was all over. The ou must have picked up something, cause when I got to him and said "Wat Wat, ek skop jou in jou *$^#&*# &$*#*" he just left and said "die bra is mal man".

Jurre laaitie, ek klap jou tot jy jou &^%&#(#& )#(  #&*#&$)  #&^(# #)@ sien man!

It's enough to get me going man. :angrywife: :angrywife: :angrywife: :angrywife: :angrywife: :angrywife:

Why are people like this? What's wrong with people today? F'all respect!

Latest posts